Saturday, March 29, 2014

All Time Low concert: Out of class activity

            For my second out of class activity I went to Richmond to see one of my favorite bands perform for at least the fifth time since I started listening to them back in 2009. I will admit that I skipped Sweeney’s class so that I could get a head start on all the errands I had to run before leaving for Richmond. Sorry Sweeney! When I left the Richard Bland College campus that day I had to go pick up my check from Shoe Carnival because even after over two years of working there, I have yet to sign up for direct deposit. I also squeezed a visit to Verizon into my busy schedule because the week before spring break I dropped and cracked my iPhone :( According to one of the sales associates there, because I cracked the screen moisture is able to get into the crack and mess up the way my phone works, which explains why my phone will randomly not send and receive texts. I have insurance on my phone but have been too broke recently to pay the money to get a new one so for now I’m just dealing with a broken phone. Once my best friend got out of school, we were off to Richmond. We got there around 4 o’clock and decided to go eat an early dinner at Galaxy Diner. After dinner we drove over to The National where the concert was being held. Once the concert started, we patiently waited for the other bands whom we were not at all familiar with to finish their performances. Finally when All Time Low took the stage the crowd went wild. They played an absolutely amazing set for a sold out show. After the show ended Danielle and I made our way to McDonald’s for a late night snack. We ended up getting home around three in the morning, and after such a long day I had never been happier to lay in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment