Saturday, March 22, 2014

The struggle is real

          Monday’s are never good, especially when it’s the first day back to classes after spring break, and ESPECIALLY when the weather sucks! With those crappy factors making Monday worse than it usually is, all I could think was “CHOO CHOO! All aboard the struggle bus”! I don’t know how I managed to roll out of bed that morning but I made it happen. As the day went on it was just a blur to me and I was overly excited to be finished after English that day. The Rape of the Lock was yet another weird story that we had to discuss on Wednesday. Sweeney helped us out by helping us pick out a ton of words that went along with the story and putting them all up on the board. After we finished doing that we picked our own groups for once and had to answer a question about the story. All of the groups answered their question and then shared their answers with the other groups. Sweeney cancelled class on Friday because a family issue came up and asked us to watch J.K. Rowling’s Ted Talk about failure in life, but also the fear of it in life, writing and education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment