Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

         Valentine’s Day is today and the lack of class this week was quite the early V Day present! Sweeney was sick on Monday so class was cancelled, but I didn’t know that until I got there and checked the email. Even though I still showed up to class I wasn’t too bummed out because I had been at school since around nine that morning. Wednesday was a rough draft day so Sweeney separated the class into groups so that we could talk about our papers and help each other out. I had forgotten to print out my rough draft so I talked about what I had written my paper on and how I had struggled with it. When I got home that day I decided to work on my paper some more but then I ended up changing my paper completely. The winter weather that we’ve been experiencing this year hit us again on Wednesday night, so much that Thursday classes were quickly cancelled. Slushy snow is the worst, so I was rather disappointed with the rainy weather on Thursday. With the help of the cold temperatures, the rain eventually turned to snow and class was cancelled again for Friday! I was so excited to have yet another day off from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment